MONTRÉAL, April 9, 2018 - For its second edition, Movin’On, the World summit on sustainable mobility to be held in Montréal from May 30 to June 1, is proud to unveil a rich preliminary programming and announce a new wave of internationally renowned speakers.
The future of mobility as seen by today’s senior leaders, an immersion into the world of smart cities, a Design Thinking approach for frugal mobility: the programming at Movin’On 2018 will lead to creative and collaborative thinking to solve the concrete challenges of clean, safe and inclusive mobility.
To advance these ambitions, Movin’On brings together today’s brightest thought leaders in sustainable mobility. These speakers will share their actions and their expertise to bring global, smart, sustainable and multimodal mobility to life.
- Monica Araya, Founder and CEO, Costa Rica Limpia
- Martin Frick, Senior Director for Policy and Program Coordination, United Nations For Climate Change
- Catherine Kargas, Vice President, MARCON
- Isabelle Kocher, CEO, ENGIE
- Marie-Christine Korniloff, Head of Corporate Engagement, WWF France (TBC)
- Ursula Mathar, Vice President of Sustainability and Environmental Protection, BMW
- Patrick Pelata, President, Meta Consulting LLC
- Sandra Phillips, CEO and Founder, movmi
- Anita Sengupta, Senior Vice President, Systems Engineering, Virgin Hyperloop One
- Peter F. Tropschuh, Head of Corporate Responsibility, AUDI AG
- Manoëlla Wilbault, Head of Global Commercial Developments — Sustainability, DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation
These personalities join our other distinguished speakers announced earlier this year.
At Movin’On 2018, 4,000 leaders from academia, politics, business, cities and startups will collaborate and exchange ideas, expertise and experiences to advance real achievements in sustainable mobility.
For more information contact:
Anne Dongois, Media relations, Movin’On
514 826-2050, email@example.com
About Michelin North America
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles. The Company has earned a long-standing reputation for building innovative premium tires. In addition to tires, the Company also publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America (www.michelinman.com) employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants. Forbes magazine has ranked Michelin No. 1 on its annual survey of “Best Large Employers in America” for 2018. Learn more about purpose-driven careers with a purpose-driven company at jobs.michelinman.com.